Saturday, April 4, 2009

update/posi rant..... well kind of

its been so long since ive updated this so i thought i would today considering i don't normally have access to a computer.

Move to sydney has been a hard thing, to leave my life in coffs and start fresh in a big city where i knew a hand full of people and that was it. Its only been over the past couple of days that i have realised that i have made the best choice i have ever made. Living down here has taught me alot about who I want to be and how I can achieve my goals. I've met some of the best people over the past couple of weeks from going to shows around sydney which has made it so worthwhile. I feel as though this is the place I can stay.

In 3 Weeks time i will be venturing around NYC, LA and Chicago for the Burning Fight shows. Ive been looking forward to this trip for nearly 6 months now. People who know me will have by now probably grown sick of my talking about this show. Haha. I'm pretty much going to list for you who don't know how good these string of shows will be, and also i'll list some other shows i will be attending :-D

26/4
Crime in Stereo
Have Heart
Bane
Capital
The Agent Backtrack
@ Europa, Brooklyn, NY

1/5 - Day Show
Converge
The Hope Conspiracy
Disnihil
Poison Planet
@ The Subterranean, Chicago

1/5 - Night Show
Converge
INDECISION
Wait in Vain
Boiling Over
@ The Subterranean, Chicago

2/5 - First day of the Burning Fight Show
Thought Crusade
Convicted
Soul Control
Damnation A.D.
Betrayed
Ringworm
Guilt
Underdog
108
Killing Time
Trial
Disembodied

3/5 2nd Day of the Burning Fight show
Harm's Way
The Killer
Blacklisted
Have Heart
Threadbare
Split Lip
Reach the Sky
Bane
Converge
Unbroken

9/5
Unbroken
Swing Kids
Undertow
Jenny Piccolo
Threadbare
Fast Forward
@ the Glasshouse, Pamona CA


These are the shows that i know of that we are definitely attending. i never thought i was see the day that i would be seeing unbroken, undertow and indecision....

I'll be keeping this blog updated while im overseas

No comments:

Post a Comment